Sweet Surprise



I have shared in the past the beautiful pink china my Mother-in-Law gave me several years back. She gave me a set of seven place settings. Seven, for the five of us five  plus the grandparents! She likes it when I use them when they come over for dinner.


I have thoroughly loved using them and combining them with other pieces to create tablescapes.


On Christmas one of my gifts was a set of six Mary Kay Pink Coffee Mugs. 



She shared that she had forgotten she had them and that since I used the china, she thought to give them to me! I can’t tell you how touched and thrilled I was!
Now, I am imagining a new table setting to use all these gorgeous pieces together.


But, for now – can you imagine a lovelier way to enjoy a warm cup of coffee or cocoa on a cold winter’s morning.