New rug


Last week, my daughter went thrift shopping with her sister-in-law. She called excited – she had found a rug she thought I’d like. She knew I was interested in changing the rug in the dining room. I have made so many changes

the old rug and  the painted chairs
here you can see the old rug beneath the transformed dining table - this took a few tries to get it right!
that the carpet didn’t seem to fit. I was looking for something lighter 
– with a touch of red and sage.


This rug is quite close to what I had been hoping for –

you can see the family room in the foreground 
The good thing is, if I come across another rug that better fits
my ideal, this one will do very nicely in our family room. 
I have made some changes there as well that I will share with you later this week.


I am so thankful for my thoughtful daughter and her sister-in-law for bringing
this new/old carpet to me. I really like the difference it makes in the dining room.
Did I mention - the rug was only $45! A fantastic find!




I appreciate your visit –
I hope you have a most Delightsome day