Beauty in Simplicity
A study in Cream


It was bundled by tape and labeled ‘furniture throw’. Tucked with sheets, towels at Goodwill I found this gorgeous table topper. 



Made from natural linen it is decorated with a lovely design in ribbon and edged with crocheting and pom-poms.
I was so delighted.


I also found this lovely cream-colored square bowl with cherubs and fruit decorating the inner edges – 





the shade of cream matches perfectly the table topper
And
I found this full size bed skirt in cream with crocheted edges. 




The size of the bed skirt is perfect for our dining room table. I layered the bed skirt over the table slipcover I had made a few months back. The layering reminded me of lady’s petticoats just showing beneath the skirt.


All together lovely. I added these paper roses I had made for my daughter’s wedding they have come in handy for different decorative looks I have shared
To finish off the look I added two of my beeswax candles –



Roses and candlelight
Perfect romantic cottage look.




I love the complement of the table décor to the painted dining room chairs.
This is a soft- cottage look for my red dining room.


Delightful Goodwill finds.