Inspired by Snowballs


Softened effect – I love this.



A while back I shared with you some photos of spring in our little town. The snowball bush was at my friend Maria’s house –


I asked her if I could pick a few – to create an arrangement for a tablescape.
I chose to use my blue and white pitcher – so, with the white of the snowballs and the blue/white pitcher – this tablescape was dreamed up.



To complement the pattern of the pitcher, I chose a placemat I love which actually the set belongs to my daughter. I also used
These decorative balls.






For tablescapes I love including candles
– most especially my beeswax candles.







     For each placesetting, I used these blue silverware and decorated the napkins with Snowball blossoms.




It has been a while since I played with this dreamy type of pictures. 
I have had so much fun with it.



I like the whole effect of the blue and white.