Country Charm



I have finally gotten to the business of changing over
the kitchen seasonal décor from winter to spring.

spring

winter
I began decorating my kitchen hutch
with my Fire King jadite and blue bowls.


Their bright, cheerful color just speak spring to me.


I kept the white pitchers with the lavender-to give an
organic, country touch.


I also added my two Watt blue and pink striped bowls.

spring

winter
From there I began layering each shelf.








On the hanging plate rack I changed just a few things.
Winter

Spring

I replaced some of the homemade mercury glass
with floral dishes and I replaced the creamy white
teacups with floral teacups.



On the smaller hanging teacup hutch I placed
additional floral teacups and saucers.


I rounded out the change with floral plates hung on the walls.


In the corner, I added a few more floral plates
and dishes and accessories.


Romantic
Cottage
Country
very Charming.
Now…on to the next room.

spring
winter