Tablescape


I just love the color red combined with pink. These colors
evoke serenity, warmth and welcome.


I always wished for a red dining room we used
Southern Belle Red from Lowes.


The gold in the dining room curtains compliment the 
gold in our family room. 
(Gold Coin-Waverly for Lowes).


I found this marvelous curtain fabric years back and coordinated
it with the floral fabric below.  


I had a small remnant of the valance fabric, so I made this simple runner.
My children purchased this lovely tablecloth for me , so the two combined inspired this tablescape.


Place setting:



Mary Kay gold-rimmed pink and white dinner plates



Homer Laughlin floral plate



Mary Kay gold-rimmed  salad plate



Gold-rimmed wine glasses



Mary Kay teacup and saucer



Lenox silverplate silverware



Gold toned napkin



The centerpiece was found at an antique store
I filled it with red apple ornaments.

Small gold-toned picture frames as candleholders


Beeswax candles



Small cloches above Alice saucers



This setting works so well at Christmastime. But, for me, red works all year round.